Diploma of Business Administration
This program is the first step toward gaining a bachelor degree in business administration. This program is equivalent to the first year of bachelor studies. During the diploma, students will learn the basic information about modern business. Also, they will become familiar with management functions and different departments within organizations. Basik needed skills will be touch during the program such as planning, leadership, time management, etc.
The diploma program provide students with an suitable exit at the end of the first year of bachelor program which make it ideal for those who can not have a long term commitment abroad. Upon completion of the modulos and projects student will be awarded a diploma of business administration (IBAS) as well as a Level 4 diploma issued by ATHE (only for onsite students in Zurich).
|Duration:||1 year / 60 ECTS|
|Study Mode:||Onsite – Full time or online|
|Entry Requirements:||High school or equivalent
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching:||English|
|Exit Requirements:||Passed all courses
Passed all internship
Passed final project
● Diploma from the International Business Academy of Switzerland.
● It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
● Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
● The program is suitable for those who can not have a long term commitment abroad.
● Students will be awarded diploma from Switzerland and diploma from UK.
● Students will have the option to pursue a Bachelor Degree with IBAS.
Diploma of Business Administration will enable students from entering business world from its entry level. They can work as assistants, receptionists , junior management positions, etc.
Students will study selected modules specialized in Business Administration as follows:
Total Class hour per program is 60 ECTS (8 modules).
Each module equals to 7.5 ECTS
|Communication Skills||Resource Management||Planning a New Business Venture|
|People in Organization||Applying Promotional Techniques||Planning a Work Based Team Project|
|Business Environment||Customer Relationship Management|